Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Slice of SciFi Interview

A few weeks back, the nice folks at Slice of SciFi interviewed my by phone for their online show. Slice of SciFi #218 is now up for your listening pleasure.

The show will also air on Sirius 117 and XM 163 several times during the week of June 28... Sunday 8 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., Wednesday 8 p.m. and Friday 12 noon (Pacific time). So all you satellite radio listeners, be sure to tune in.

Slice of SciFi runs news, interviews and all sorts of good stuff about the science-fiction, horror, and fantasy scene. They routinely speak to some rather prominent names in movies and TV, including Ray Wise (The Devil) from the TV show "Reaper"; Antonio Elias from "Star Trek"; Peter Knight, creator of Comedy Central's "Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire." Which was why I was genuinely surprised that they wanted to talk with me. Turns out, the show's host, Michael Mennenga, is a big fan of EEK!, and especially the brain-in-the-jar gags.

I was a little nervous about the interview -- I've never been "on the air" before. The good news is that I sound a lot less dorky than I feared I would.

Thanks again, Michael, Brian, and Summer!

No comments: