Sunday, January 25, 2009

EEK! It's a book promotion (with FREE stuff!)

To help goose sales of the EEK! collection, I'm offering fans of this blog (or maybe that's fan, singular) a cool little deal.

Buy a copy of EEK! and get the original art of an EEK! strip as a FREE bonus! Yes, that's right. Free original conic art when you buy the book.

If you choose to download the book, you'll get the original art from a single-panel cartoon.

This promo runs from now until the end of February 2009.

To receive the free art, simply email me (nickelscott@yahoo.com) the order number from Lulu and your address. Lulu handles book fulfillment; I'll send out the art.

You can buy the book here.

Happy shopping!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I just bought my copy and emailed my info. Can't wait for the art!

thanks,

Larry B

Anonymous said...

Ordered mine too!

Anonymous said...

Got mines!

Allen's Brain said...

Great Scott!
I mean--That's great, Scott!

Placed my order today. I'll be sure to plug ya at the blog. (Not in a gangster sort of way, of course. Well, maybe...)

Diana Evans said...

this one is so cute....I have to head over and check out your work...

vfdvgf said...

Our website are the reliable wow gold and wow power leveling wow gold

Mike said...

Yep, I just sent in my order as well. There are so few really great comic strips nowadays. Gotta support Eek!!!